The general management of the Association is overseen by the Executive Council. Members of the Council are elected from the ranks of the general membership.
The Executive Council follows a structured Agenda which covers governance, membership, financial, commercial, administrative and strategic matters. The Council also holds at least one workshop annually to focus on current and future strategy.
The Council members represent a range of different enterprises and have a fiduciary duty to protect the assets of the Association and ensure that the objectives of the Association, as enshrined in the Constitution, are upheld at all times.
The Executive Council for the 2020/21 term of office is as follows:
- Bhekisisa Samson Ngcongo, Dambuza Community Development Trust - (President)
- Joyce Dolly Tembe, Sakhisizwe Development Training - (Immediate Past President)
- Vic Naidoo, 2C Projects CC (Pty) Ltd - (Vice-President)
- Patricia Moodley, Globacon (Pty) Ltd - (Vice-President)
- Lance Ridl, Ridl Construction - (Vice-President)
- Marcus Gonzalves, FS Gonzalves Construction - (Vice-President)
- Moegamat Behardien, MET Developments
- Thys Blom, Plankonsult
- John Dorning, Stefanutti Stocks Building KZN
- Craig Gainsford, GVK-Siya Zama Building Contractors (Pty) Ltd
- Francois Louw, MET Builders
- Thobekile Ndlovu, Thobethulani Trading CC
- Ash Sewraj, Deck, Steel and Concrete CC
- Nelson Rodrigues, Grinaker-LTA (co-opted)
Top row left to right: Francois Louw, Thys Blom, Craig Gainsford, Lance Ridl
Front row left to right: Thobekile Ndlovu, Vic Naidoo, Bhekisisa Samson Ngcongo (President), Joyce Dolly Tembe, Moegamat Behardien, Patricia Moodley